Trimble Social Data Solutions is looking for a B to B Sales Manager for its Solid entity in the North-France area.
In the Social Data Solution Business Unit of the Trimble Transport & Logistics Group, Solid is specialised in software dedicated to the world of transport. We address all companies with vehicles over 3.5T. Our management solutions make it possible, among other things, to archive the legal data of tachographs, to automate the calculation of infractions and the prepayment (including fees and other times) of heavy goods vehicles drivers. They offer the tools for managing the activity by means of easy-to-use dashboards, reports and graphs and the guarantee of compliance with the social regulations in force.
Reporting to the Trimble Social Data Solutions Manager, within the Solid sales team, your (non-restrictive) assignments are:
- Manage the commercial relationship with our customers in the Nord Upper Normandie region
- Develop the customer portfolio through prospecting actions with transport and service companies by combining a targeted and proactive approach to increase the number of accounts that have chosen our solutions
- Develop cross-opportunities with Trimble Transport & Logistics teams and more generally the regional ecosystem
- Support our new customers in the implementation of Trimble Social Data Solutions: user training, configuration support
- To quickly become the privileged contact of the customers of the sector, by a good knowledge of the products and qualitative advice in the use of our solutions
- Define the annual commercial plan for a target mainly made up of SMEs and mid-tier companies in this geographical area
- Constantly seeking the best cost of sales depending on the business or account to achieve the agreed business goals, through good time and productivity management
- Respond to commercial requests and ensure follow-up and reporting with the appropriate methods and tools
- Detect projects and conduct needs analysis
- Conduct trade negotiations and enforce the rules of the organization
- Educational background: Commercial, Technical or Industrial (Ba + 3 minimum)
- At least a successful business experience, ideally at a B2B software provider
- Knowledge of the world of transport
- Profile of “hunter” motivated by the results and the conquest of new customers
- Excellent sense of organization and coordination
- Technical appetence, fluent with computer and web tools
- Knowledge of English
We are a division of Trimble, whose positioning solutions are used in over 100 countries and in diverse lines of business, ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Surveying to Fleet Management, Public Safety and Consumer Applications. At Trimble, employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build strong relationships that create a robust company and a profitable future. Position yourself with an innovative leader and position yourself for success!
Trimble Transport & Logistics is the leading provider of advanced transport management solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability for our customers. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best.
If you are interested in joining an exciting and international company, then please apply on our platform.