The Trimble Transport and Logistics business unit, of which the operational and development teams are located in Belgium, is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Germany.
As a project manager you will be responsible to manage the complete rollout of the Trimble solutions into the customer’s business process. During the complete project lifecycle you will be the main single point of contact for the customer.
You visit customers on a regular base, always in search of better use and integration of our solutions by and at our customers. You are responsible for the upselling and implementation of new features at customers. You will report to the Country Manager Germany.
You prepare a project plan
- Determine the project scope together with customer & account manager
- Align with product manager in case of new feature requests
- Define the project deliverables & milestones an contact external third parties
- Capture the needs of the customer, proactively suggest the different possibilities and assist in choosing the best fit
- Demonstrate the complete solution as how it would be implemented
- Communicate the captured information to the relevant internal department for processing.
- Provide up to date documentation towards customer
You implement the project
- Execute project according to project plan
- During implementation, you’ll guard the milestone
- Assist the customer during implementation, this includes technical assistance, extra training, problems/questions and change requests
- Arrange the necessary training for the customer’s dispatch team and drivers
You control and evaluate the project
- Log all time spent on project
- Immediately report problems when they occur
- Provide weekly reports towards customer/account manager
- Guard milestones, time consumption, quality & budget
- Correctly and consistently use the Trimble TL management tools
- You have an IT background which covers a wide range of different systems & architectures.
- You have xml and xslt knowledge and know the basics of GPRS and APN
- You know web services, the ASP model and understand network architecture
- You show commercial feeling and are stress resistant
- Truck & Transport and telecom experience is an advantage
- Organizing and planning is your passion
- You are able to work independent and to take ownership
- Experience in integrating different systems is an advantage
- You have good communication skills and are able to handle problems in a diplomatic order
- You are eager to learn new things
- Full professional proficiency in German and English is a requirement
We are a division of Trimble, whose positioning solutions are used in over 100 countries and in diverse lines of business, ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Surveying to Fleet Management, Public Safety and Consumer Applications. At Trimble, employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build strong relationships that create a robust company and a profitable future. Position yourself with an innovative leader and position yourself for success!
Trimble Transport & Logistics is the leading provider of advanced transport management solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability for our customers. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best.
If you are interested in joining an exciting and international company, then please apply on our platform.