Technical Support Engineer (LogicWay)
Trimble is recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to fill an opportunity in Oldenzaal in the Netherlands.
As a Technical Support Engineer you act as a point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for supporting them with technical related problems. You try to answer all questions regarding our applications quickly and expertly, so that the customer can continue with his work. You will grow to become a specialist in the products of our business with a focus on quality of service.
Measures of Success
- Giving support to customers, with priority for the Dutch / German speaking customers.
- Investigating and logging customer problems in the ticketing system.
- Follow-up of tickets with the customer and second line support out of the Netherlands
- Performing installation validations via the telephone.
- Follow up of installations
Skills and experience required
- You have a technical background or working experience (IT / Telematics / Electronics / Multimedia / Communication technology).
- You are flexible with working hours to be able to cooperate within a team.
- You are customer focused: as you will be in close contact with the customer you must possess effective communication skills and be able to handle problems in a diplomatic manner.
- You think analytical.
- You will be able to work independently and take ownership, yet enjoy being part of a high-functioning team.
- You are eager to learn new things.
- Organising and planning is your passion.
- A very good knowledge of Dutch and German language is important. Good knowledge of English is a plus.
About Trimble Transport & Logistics
We are a division of Trimble, whose positioning solutions are used in over 100 countries and in diverse lines of business, ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Surveying to Fleet Management, Public Safety and Consumer Applications. At Trimble, employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build strong relationships that create a robust company and a profitable future. Position yourself with an innovative leader and position yourself for success!
Trimble Transport & Logistics is the leading provider of advanced transport management solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability for our customers. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best
If you are interested in joining an exciting and international company, then please send a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to Rob_Schepers@Trimble.com.