Senior Account Manager Benelux
The Trimble Transport and Logistics business unit, of which the operational and development teams are located in Ieper and Leuven, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to fill an opportunity in the area Benelux.
LogicWay and Solid are two organizations which are part of Trimble Transport & Logistics. Both are specialized in social data solutions for the transport sector. As an Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales in the Benelux. You will be reporting to the General Manager of Trimble Social Data Solutions.
Measures of Success
- Prospect and close new opportunities in the area of transport & service companies
- Identify new leads and follow up as appropriate using our CRM tools.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Detect and create new opportunities in our existing customer base. You combine a targeted and proactive sales development approach in order to increase the number of accounts with a strong relationship management of the actual and new key accounts
- Participates in industry trade association events, technical working groups, seminars, etc.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/ territory/ business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Propose sales and market operations when relevant in business growth
- Become a trusted advisor and contact for all our customers in the area
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these CRM systems.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, eg., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Support, animate indirect sales: Trimble sales teams, third-party resellers or resellers network
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor, collect and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods
Skills & Experience Required
- Education: Bachelor education (3 years minimum)
- Languages : Dutch and English. French or German could be a plus.
- Excellent Business-To-Business sales skills
- Experience in Channel sales (indirect)
- Capacity to influence and persuade others
- Strong coordination and organisational skills
About Trimble Transport & Logistics
We are a division of Trimble, whose positioning solutions are used in over 100 countries and in diverse lines of business, ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Surveying to Fleet Management, Public Safety and Consumer Applications. At Trimble, employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build strong relationships that create a robust company and a profitable future. Position yourself with an innovative leader and position yourself for success!
Trimble Transport & Logistics is the leading provider of advanced transport management solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability for our customers. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your application to Evy_Geysen@Trimble.com