The Trimble Transport and Logistics business unit, of which the operational and development teams are located in Belgium, is looking for an Account Manager to join the sales team and support us in expanding our business activities in Germany.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales in Germany. You will be reporting to the Country Manager.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Prospect and close new opportunities in the area of transport & logistic service providers
• Identify new leads and follow up as appropriate using our CRM tools
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Plan and manage personal business portfolioaccording to an agreed market development strategy
• Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed targets
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions in cooperation with the internal sales assistant
• Support marketing activities such as product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Collect and analyse market related information
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience in B2B
• Ability to analyse and match customer needs with our solutions
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
• Strong customer focused and a team player
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets
• A very good knowledge of German and Englishis essential.
• Experience in transport & logistics sector is an advantage
About Trimble Transport & Logistics
We are a division of Trimble, whose positioning solutions are used in over 100 countries and in diverse lines of business, ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Surveying to Fleet Management, Public Safety and Consumer Applications. At Trimble, employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build strong relationships that create a robust company and a profitable future. Position yourself with an innovative leader and position yourself for success!
We offer you a career with an innovative leader in telematics solutions
Trimble Transport & Logistics is the leading provider of advanced transport management solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability for our customers. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best.
If you are interested in joining an exciting and international company, then please send a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to Carsten_Holtrup@Trimble.com.