Technical Support Engineer
LogicWay, part of the Trimble Transport and Logistics business unit, of which the operational and development teams are located in Belgium, is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team in Oldenzaal, Netherlands.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for supporting our customers with technical questions and problems. You will grow to become a specialist in the products of our business with a focus on quality of service.
Key aspects of your daily work are:
• Giving support to customers, with priority for ourDutchand Germanspeaking customers and dealers
• Investigating and logging customer problems in the ticketing system
• Follow-up of tickets with the customer
• Supporting developers and project managers
• You have an MBO-level education or similar experience
• You have effective communication skills
• You are customer focused and like to help and support customers via telephone
• You are eager to learn new things
• Solid knowledge of hardware and software, MS SQL server is an advantage.
• A very good knowledge of Dutch, German and Englishis essential. A basic knowledge of French is a plus
• Truck & transport or telecom experience is an advantage
About LogicWay and Trimble Transport & Logistics
LogicWay software specializes in automating the wages and expenses calculation for businesses. Today, the majority of its customers are in the Transportation and Logistics industry throughout Europe.
We are a division of Trimble, whose positioning solutions are used in over 100 countries and in diverse lines of business, ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Surveying to Fleet Management, Public Safety and Consumer Applications. At Trimble, employee satisfaction goes hand in hand with customer satisfaction. Our goal is to build strong relationships that create a robust company and a profitable future. Position yourself with an innovative leader and position yourself for success!
We offer you a career with an innovative leader in telematics solutions
Trimble Transport & Logistics is the leading provider of advanced transport management solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability for our customers. We are an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best.
If you are interested in joining an exciting and international company, then please send a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com.